DRILL SERGEANT SCHOOL PACKETS
1. All packets are due to the 98th by the due date specified
on the home page for any upcoming class.
2. All packets must be forwarded through the approved packet tracking system. Any packet not routed through the approved system will be rejected for proper submission.
3. The USADSA and 108th Training Command will not accept
4. It is the responsibility of the DSC's command to ensure that each DSC's packet has been verified and certified for errors and completeness.
5. Packets with errors will be returned with a 72 hour resubmission time limit.