98th Training Division Travel
Application for Government Travel Card
The 98th Training Division requires all soldiers to travel using a Government Travel Card (GTC). All soldiers in possession of a GTC will adhere to the standards and maintenance as designated in the rules and regulations. Below are the instructions to apply for the GTC. All complete applications should be forwarded to the 98th Division G-8.
1. Applicant's card restrictions are based on credit score. If applicant selects "no credit check" during the application process, the DD2883 must be completed.
2. The supervisor on all applications is the credit card manager designated by the unit, BN, or BDE. Consult your chain of command on who the appointed designee is as this person will receive an administrative email, on the applicant's behalf, as part of the application process.
3. All Soldiers MUST take the Program & Policies - Travel Card 101" training course by selecting the training button below. Once complete the certificate must be upload per the instructions in the "instructions for applying for the GTC" document.
4. All Soldiers MUST sign the GTC Statement of Understanding. Once complete the form must be upload per the instructions in the "instructions for applying for the GTC" document.
5. NOTE- Cash advance from ATMs is no longer authorized.
Instructions for Applying for the GTC
GTC Credit Worthiness Evaluation
GTC Statement of Understanding